1. 27 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  2. 27 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  3. 24 Jan, 2012 1 commit
    • Jason Frisvold's avatar
      - Add search functionality · 5b09e041
      Jason Frisvold authored
      - - More to do here
      - - Where does this belong on the page?
      - - Currently only searches subjects
      - Using sessions for page number and search options
  4. 25 Aug, 2011 1 commit
    • Xen0Phage's avatar
      - Update Copyright Date · db8625a7
      Xen0Phage authored
      - Remove Prototype/Scriptaculous
      - Add jQuery/jQueryUI
      - Begin conversion to jQuery use
  5. 18 Jan, 2010 1 commit
    • xen0phage's avatar
      - Update the copyright date.. AGAIN! · 7d5c0620
      xen0phage authored
      - Fix duplicate tag issue
      - Fixed bug with new entry and tags
      - Display filtered tags on the main page (still need to add actual filtering)
  6. 11 Mar, 2009 1 commit
    • xen0phage's avatar
      Create javascript directory · 113f6623
      xen0phage authored
      Move existing .js to new directory
      Update templates to reflect new javascript directory
      Add prototype and scriptaculous scripts
      Update copyright in some files
  7. 04 Feb, 2009 1 commit
  8. 06 Mar, 2007 1 commit
    • xen0phage's avatar
      Lots of changes : · 14616c58
      xen0phage authored
      Removed the old rss and atom classes and scripts.  These have been replaced
      with a single feed.php script and the feedcreator class developed by
      Kai Blankenhorn and released under the LGPL.
      A copy of the LGPL has been added to the doc directory.
      Updated the database with new accepted values for the feed versions, as
      well as updating the relevant scripts to accept those values.
      Added ATOM 0.3 support courtesy of the aformentioned feedcreator class.
      Cleaned up the paginator class, adding a method to specify total items
      after initialization.  Also added additional comments to the class.
      Updated the Copyright date on all files.
  9. 07 Sep, 2006 1 commit
  10. 24 Jan, 2006 2 commits
  11. 24 Nov, 2005 2 commits
  12. 03 Nov, 2005 1 commit
    • xen0phage's avatar
      RSS Feed should produce the proper links back to the script now. With this · 1f2bea6d
      xen0phage authored
      in place, this can successfully be added as a live bookmark in Firefox. (I
      know, I tried it!)
      Started working on the prefs code.  The template is kind-of fleshed out and
      I put some work into the sql database changes needed.  I'm not sure if I
      properly utilized the smarty section operator, but it seems to work.  I
      need to add the necessary code to prefs.php to save and load the prefs.
      Updated the TODO list, for what thats worth...  :)
      Added max_feeds to the config file.  I'm toying with the idea of setting
      this on a per-user basis, but for now I like the simplicity of the global.
  13. 25 Oct, 2005 1 commit
    • xen0phage's avatar
      Fixed my stupid authentication bug.. Wow was that screwed up. In addition · 2f7ecf23
      xen0phage authored
      to me forgetting to define the timeout, the validation check only failed
      if you traveled back in time..  :)
      Broke the modification functions into a taskmodify.php file.  The reason
      being that with it this way, I can manipulate everything easier.  And I
      don't need to worry about page reloads and the like.
      Templates were heavily updated.  Everything right now is xhtml 1.0 strict
      compliant.  I intend to keep it that way..  Why?  Bragging rights..  That's
      about it..  :)
      I broke the header and footer out into their own templates as well.  This
      way I can modify them globally if necessary.
      Messed around with the css a bit.  I reaffirmed my belief that I don't have
      a single artistic bone in my body.  I'll leave positioning and whatnot to
      someone else.  I can't get the elements anywhere near where I want them..
      And lastly, I have the full add/edit almost complete.  Just need to add
      the edit functions and I can move on the saving/updating part.
      There is a ton more to do, but luckily, since I have the quick add working,
      I'm able to make my own local todo list..  *laugh*  Perhaps I should create
      an export function of some sort...  Hrm...